Monday 25 April 2011

Creative Design Practices.

At First I really did not like this modular, but as I progressed I got into it a bit. 


I used paper in a 3D design way , it helped me decide on the shape and texture of my bag.
I had never designed like this, it was really helpful .

For this project I also had to do something id never done make a customer profile, trend board and a product presentation board. These where all exciting to do, making it feel very professional. I learnt a lot from this modular , to say I did not like it at first. 
This is how my customer profile looked.


There was a lot of preparation and design work involved in this before the final product could be made.
My Final product came out a lot better than I thought it would,




the technique I used was very time consuming , but it was worth it in the end. I really enjoyed this modular.

2 comments:

  1. quite interesting.. Pardon my ignorance but is that a bag? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. yerrr the coloured one is the final bag , need to edit this post x

    ReplyDelete